Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOW, EVERYONE IS GOOGLING LORI DOUGLAS TODAY

I, admittedly, have a modest following on my blog.

I would say, on average, I get about 100 people a day checking it out and just about all of those hits are from Yorkton and surrounding area.

My busiest day ever is today.  Why?  Because people want to see or read about Manitoba judge Lori Douglas.

As of 5:30pm Sask time, I have had over 750 people look at my blog today and guess how many are from Yorkton?  4!

My most popular cities today for visitors:

Winnipeg (not a surprise, since Douglas lives and works there)
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa
Calgary
Mississauga
Hamilton
Edmonton
Regina

I can also see what people are googling before they click on my site.

Most popular:
Lori Douglas photos (158)
Lori Douglas (131)
Judge Lori Douglas (27)
Lori Douglas nude (9)

There are three entries that are along the lines of 'Where Can I Find Nude Pictures Of Lori Douglas'.

The funniest one Googled is 'Who Appointed Lori Douglas Judge' and that individual read my blog.

For those that have read today, Thank-You.

To Lori Douglas:  I am sorry you are going through this if these pictures ended up being distributed without your knowledge.  It's not a crime to have fun with your spouse and profession shouldn't matter.  I remain of the opinion that the only issue is 'did she know these pictures were going to be posted' or 'did she know the pictures were posted and decided to leave that information out when she applied to be a judge'?  If the answer in either case is 'no', then let her get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Like Pee-wee Herman before her, will Douglas be vilified? The court of public opinion can be tough.

    http://wqebelle.blogspot.com/2010/09/sex-still-dirty-after-all-these-years.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please google Rosalie Abella of Supreme Court Canada and criminal harassment section264. She is no different. They all breach

    Criminal Code. Rule of Law does not apply to Judges. It applies only to Citizens. Rosalie Abella was / is in breach o Criminal Code

    of Canada Section 264 - Criminal Harassment and STALKING.. She can convict others for similar behaviour ??

    -------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete