Friday, February 18, 2011

SOME CLARIFICATION FROM LAST WEEK'S E-R VISIT

In an effort to be fair to all involved, I feel it's necessary to publish more of my entire conversation at the pharmacy on Saturday after my visit with Dr. Lee.

In the interests of saving a bit of space in a newspaper article or cutting back on a few words that I have to type, I didn't go into full detail on the conversation at the pharmacy.  While the prescription said for me to take four times a day, the pharmacist said three would be fine if I couldn't tolerate it and she had researched the drug to that affect on Pharmacist's Letter.  Being in a somewhat mad state of mind at the time, I took this to mean 'three times a day' as opposed to 'four, but only take three if not feeling well'.  This doesn't at all change my experience that day or my feeling that the pharmacists at Wal-Mart do a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment