Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SNOW TODAY

--We have such short memories in Saskatchewan.  The first snowfall hits and everyone thinks they can still drive like it's the middle of July. 

--A couple of days ago, the temperature was close to 20.  Last night, I went to bed to a relatively mild rain shower.  I wake up and it's the middle of January.  Now, I hear it might be 10 or 12 degrees for Halloween.  Bizarre.

--I shovelled twice tonight.  It was the heaviest snow ever.  I thought the blade on the shovel was going to fall off.  In fact, I wish it would have so that I could quit.

--If WalMart doesn't want to make plastic bags anymore, they should just say so.  Imagine trying to carry groceries in the middle of a snowstorm and a couple of bags just fall apart.  They are more and more flimsy with each passing week.  If they want us all to go re-usable, then just say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment