Saturday, September 11, 2010

STAYING INSIDE

I'm in Winnipeg this weekend and plan on going to the Banjo Bowl tomorrow.  I was going to head down to the dragonboat races in support of the Canadian Cancer Society today, but maybe I'll just stay in.....

http://mikeoncrime.com/article/23568/winnipeg-man-reportedly-attacked-set-ablaze-in-back-lane

I'm watching the BC Lions and Toronto Argonauts on tv and just witnessed an optical illusion as Ronald Flemons somehow dropped the football one yard in front of the goal line as he headed in for a touchdown despite there not being a player within 20 yards of him.

Wish I could say I feel bad for him, but I don't really.  Didn't he refuse to report to Saskatchewan after being acquired in the Kerry Joseph trade?  I can't remember.  I could wish for something similar to happen to Scott Flory, but since he's from Regina I would get lambasted.  Still, his bizarre signing, followed by remorse still puzzles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment