Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FAVRE RETIRES FOR THIRD TIME

I hope the Minnesota Vikings win about 4 games.

It's their own fault for falling for this.

They should have been all over Donovan McNabb when he was made available by the Eagles.

Favre will continue to waffle and probably show up a few games into the year to 'save' the Vikes.

The bottom line is the guy doesn't want to go through training camp, and now he doesn't want to play a few meaningless games at the start of the season either.  At the end of the day, the Vikings are not a Super Bowl team because they need their entire team all pulling for the same cause.  Favre is about ego and nothing more.  His ego is so big, I don't think money comes into play at all here.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to address it anymore.  Favre and his retiring/unretiring is such a non-issue I don't know why American sports media make such a big deal of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment