Sunday, August 29, 2010

DRIVE HOME

I spent the weekend in Moose Jaw and two things irked me on the way home, so I thought I'd share:

--If the speed limit is 110 on a four-lane highway, please don't drive 100 in the left hand lane.  You want to see my road rage in a hurry?  Do exactly that if you see me coming!  I passed a guy today who was Sunday Driving along in the left hand lane and I gave him a glance when I finally got by him on the right hand lane and he looked at me without the faintest clue in his head.

--There is a particular fast food restaurant in Fort Qu'Appelle that I've paid my last visit to.  A 20+ minute wait last summer with just 3 other vehicles in front of me was strike one.  Today's 3 minute wait before anyone even bothered to get my order in the drive thru speaker was my final straw.  I'm just thankful nobody was behind me and I was able to back myself out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment