Sunday, July 18, 2010

BEST CONCERT BANDS

The Bon Jovi review has me thinking what my favorite bands to see live are.......this isn't a set-in-stone list, but the ones I immediately think of:

Bon Jovi (and, they aren't my favorite band)
Cavo (opened for Daughtry in May in Regina and it was the best part of the show)
Lifehouse (played after Cavo on that same night and it was the second best part of the show)
Hedley (the immature version that opened for Simple Plan and Default a number of years ago)
Great White (the 80s version that opened for Alice Cooper on the Trash tour)
Queensryche (The 80s versio that opened for Metallica on the Justice tour)
Motley Crue (A few years ago, whatever tour that was with the midget that got detained at the border)

Disappointments:
Cheap Trick (they opened for Aerosmith a few years ago and they are definitely finished)
Def Leppard (I have seen them 4-5 times and they have been pretty good each time, except the last.  Joe Elliott is about done)
Daughtry (I was expecting more, but maybe they were just out-performed by Cavo and Lifehouse)
All of the bands that opened for Hedley in Regina earlier this year

No comments:

Post a Comment